Hull and deck
- Hand laminated sandwich construction made with vinylester.
- The hull color is white, NGA Gelcoat, with inserted dark blue stripes
- Core material Airex
- The hull is treated with epoxy primer and two times with antifouling paint.
4 cylinder freshwater cooled diesel engine 78 HP, shaft with aqua drive
3-blade folding propeller
Furling mainsail, Vertech Main and vertical battens Pentex quality 67 m2
Selftacking jib in Pentex quality. 87 m2
Gennacker (option) m2
- Seldén mast, keel stepped, fractional 19/20 with 2 pair of swept spreaders
- Standing rig in Stainless steel wire
- Seldén rodkick
- Stainless steel chain plates, bolted to transverse bulkhead
- Internal main and genoa halyards in dyneema
- Headsail on Seldén Furlex system, furling line lead to the cockpit
- Mast equipment includes: deck light, Steaming light, tri colour and anchor light (LED), windex and flag lines
- 2 x Genoa winches in stainless steel, Andersen 58 ST
- 2 x halyard winches in stainless steel, Andersen 46 ST
- 1 x Andersen winch on the mast
Sails and engine
- All sails are made in high quality Fibercon Hybrid, Lundh Sails
- Mainsail fully battened with stack pack
- Genoa 135% with UV protection
- The engine room is well isolated with 30 mm sound isolation.
- The hot warm water circuit goes through the 40 l warm water boiler.
- A Large filter for the Seawater
- Fuel filter with water and dirt separator
- 4 x Stainless steel mooring cleats, through bolted
- 4 x Stainless steel spring cleats, through bolted
- 4 x mooring lines
- 6 x fenders
- Bow roller
- Anchor windlass with 40 m of chain
- 30 kg Stainless steel “bruce” anchor
Windows, skylights, portlights
- 6 x skylights, where of one is an emergency exit for the owner’s cabin.
- 4 x windows in a stainless steel frame.
- 6 x portlights for the aft cabins
- 2 x dorade ventilators on the coach roof
- Teak deck of 12mm thickness glued and screwed
- Solid teak on deck, bathing platform and cockpit
- Toe rails in teak
- Drained front locker with separate chain locker
- 2 x lockers in the cockpit
- 2 x drained lockers for propane